Wednesday, October 23, 2013

HUUB

I am stoked to count on HUUB's support for 2014 and onward. HUUB supplies gear for the water, equipping fast swimmers and top triathletes in the world with wetsuits and skinsuits, including guys like the Brownlee Bros and, of more recent notoriety, Freddy VL.
Rocking for HUUB at my pool...
HUUB's departure from traditional materials and wetsuit features used by others, and only applying science-backed features which actually benefit swimmers has me very excited... I can use every bit of help in the water....
Features that make a difference....






















Finally, it's cool to see more companies departing from thinking of women as small men. I bet there's a number of fast ladies pumped to see a wetsuit design like the Aura. Nice work HUUB!

Here's to faster swim splits! :-)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congratulations on the new sponsor. Their stuff looks pretty sweet!

Jaime said...

Yes congrats & that pool side looks awfully familiar...