Tuesday, December 18, 2012

From CX to Xmas season

Christmas music and decorations started to fill our home since shortly after Halloween.  Donovan is full of anticipation as these last few days tick by, and he crosses them off the calendar.  A growing list of injuries ended my (lackluster) cx season, and that has given me ample time and reason to enjoy activities with friends and family. Fun in the mud was still great this year, and even though I didn't have the success I had last year, it was offset by seeing Donovan having fun with the sport.
At full speed and committed to his choice of line as he goes into a corner...
(Photo by Janet Hill)
Diligent physical therapy and strengthening will hopefully deliver a more solid me for 2013. In the meantime, there is a dark beer and some cookies somewhere with my name on them.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: